Instead of using cosmetic products based on natural plant extracts, it is better to use natural essential oils for skin care. You can get these essential oils from any herbal pharmacy outlet at your nearest market at a modest price.
Essential oils can be used on all skin types and symptoms including bad complexion, acne, wrinkles, scars, but finding the right oil for your skin type is the most important. These oils do not give results overnight and takes their own course of time to deliver the desired output.
Constituents of Essential Oils
Essential oils are obtained after crushing the herbs or medicines. Cold crushing is done to ensure that the oil obtained from this process should be pure in nature. Hence thermal processing is avoided.
Performance on Skin
Although it is oil but natural ingredients are not fats and so with these properties it combines with the skin oils. In this manner it can enter the cells of oxygen, cleanse, purify and also restore skin radiance and the natural appearance.
So if you are seriously looking for a healthier option for your skin care then you can think of adding the essential oils to take care of your skin.
Women Skin care
Skin is the most sensitive part of our body. It requires extra care and attention. Women especially do many things to have gentle, soft, smooth and glowing skin. For their skin care, they will use number of skin care products including cleansers, scrubs and skin exfoliating treatments like facial, bleaching, waxing and various skin therapies.
Of these skin care treatments and practices, Aroma Therapy, nowadays keeps growing popular among women for his or her skin care. The healing results of essential oils in Aroma Therapy are excellent.
Number of women is now using these essential oils for their skin care and maintenance. Essential oils for skin care will also be commonly used in almost every skin care products.
It’s very common oil for skin care. Women who’ve acne and skin infection, they must use Sandal Wood Oil. It’s a great oil to lessen these problems.
Essential Oils Best for Skin Care
1. You can produce a Sandal Wood Mud Mask at your own. Have a tea spoon filled with Ebonite clay, add half desert spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and 5 drops of Sandal Wood Oil. Mix them well. Apply this mix to your overall neck and face. Leave for five minutes. Rinse served by a good quality tonner or moisturizer.
2. Lavender Oilis wonderful oil. You can use it in many ways. It will help to balance natural oil of your skin. Also clear spots and gives a fair complexion. It also helps to hydrate dried-out skin. You can safely use Lavender Oil inside a scrub, tonner, mask or moisturizer for fine results.
3. This is excellent oil for fine lines and wrinkles. Mix 3 drops of Clary Sage Oil inside your moisturizer and apply daily on your face. Gradually you’ll feel the difference towards your fine lines and wrinkles problems.
4. Tea Tree is useful for spot treatment. It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory power, so helps you to get rid of pimples extremely fast in a couple of days.
5. This oil is excellent for sensitive and dried-out skin as well as for broken capillaries. You can use Geranium Oil even with plain water to remove skin dryness.
6. It is a vital oil that’s very refreshing and soothing. It may be used as a skin tonner. It not just revitalizes the skin and the body but also the mind.
7. Eucalyptus Oil is anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-parasitic oil. It really works as a cleanser and reduces skin problems for example acne, eczema and burns etc. it’s also used to clear black heads.
Despite a few of these essential oils for skin care, proper and balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and proper beauty sleep are essential for healthy, glowing, gentle and smooth skin.